Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 5: Five Places You Want to Visit

Only five?! I'll try.

Scotland, I think, would be first on the list. Just because I feel like I belong there. I have a bumper sticker (the entire length of my bumper) that reads "real men wear kilts". I can not tell you how many time I've caught people snapping cell phone pics of the back of my car. It's alright, though. Fredrick likes the attention.

England is on "the list". I would love it there. I feel like they know how to live. They do it right.

France. So I can eat bread and look at art.

Egypt. Pyramids. Valley of the Kings. Cairo Museum.

Italy. Food. Art. Food. More food.

Well, shit. I've reached my five already! Dammit. I didn't get to India, or the Cayman Islands, Greece or Canada. I want to go on an Alaskan cruise too!

Ha ha. I cheated. I listed more than five...

No comments: