Monday, October 25, 2010

Punkins!


We carved 'em!

I decided it's time for a happy post. This blog has been a bit dismal lately. So, we're going to talk about Halloween and stuff!

The above photo is after we'd all finished carving our masterpieces. Aren't they beautiful?! Yes. Yes they are.

Aly is making a pig face in honor of her "horned hog" punkin. Uncle Scotty is saying something to me, so neither he nor I were ready for the photo. Needless to day, this picture cracks me up.

Here are our punkins, in all their glory, on the front porch. Being all happy. Trick or treat!

I was so excited to carve a pirate punkin. He's perfect!

I'm a proud punkin mamma.

See! We go together! I make an excellent pirate. It's a match made in Halloween heaven!

We had tons of fun carving our punkins. There were punkin innards EVERYWHERE. It was perfectly disgusting. So much freaking fun.

This year I'll be dressing up as Trinity (from The Matrix). I'm pretty excited. I'm predicting I'll look quite bad ass. There will be trick or treating. Oh... There WILL be trick or treating. People are obligated to give me free candy. I will be collecting.

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeen!

No comments: