Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'd Like to Think I'm Memorable.

I'm not hoping to turn this blog into the chronicles of my finding "love". However, I would just like to take a small moment and express my frustrations with said subject matter.

These are the following reasons I'm unforgettable:
  1. I make all kinds of sound effects as I move about
  2. I try my damnedest to avoid sidewalk lines
  3. I strive to improve my everyday vocabulary
  4. My facial expressions are not only animated, but unstoppable
  5. It's disgusting how I can find the silver lining in EVERYTHING
  6. I don't have the ability to resist a good (or completely terrible) pun
I could go on. The point I'm trying to make is I'm not boring nor ordinary. Why do I feel the need to state the obvious? Because, on more than one occasion, I've been "forgotten" about. A couple months ago a certain dude, answered the door saying "Oh, I forgot you were coming over". I had called him an hour and a half earlier. AN HOUR AND A HALF. What?!

This last weekend I was to meet a chap for some football watching. "I'll let you know what time" he told me. So, what did I do? I waited. And waited. And... waited. The next day (after I asked him about it) he tells me he decided not to go; clearly forgetting to inform me. Now, I'm not going to say I sat at home most of the day, all done up and cute looking in my perfectly selected football outfit. Well, I'm not going to say that out loud.

Any who, I just want to say: I'm annoyed. This is ridiculous. Completely absurd.

That is all.

No comments: