Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lemons, Losing, Love and Halloween (Which Doesn't Begin with the Letter L, Sorry)

Just a few things to report...

A. Today I cleaned. And cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned. My lair is so freaking lemon-y fresh, it's like that part in Soarin' Over California when you fly into the orange grove. But... with lemons.

Deux. My football team gained a new player (whom I'm not so sure I like) then lost tonight. Unless my cousin Andrea is asking you, then you tell her they won. Got that? Won.

3. I have fallen in love with a few new things. Them being:
  • The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
  • The television program Torchwood
  • Showering at night instead of in the morning
  • Cinnamon raisin bagels
  • My new* cedar chest
  • Driving to the musical number Ride of the Valkyries
  • The sweater Chewey wears when he's cold

IV. My blog has been Halloween-ified! It makes me really happy. Halloween is one of my favorite things, not to mention it's my "religious" holiday. I'm definitely looking forward to some Samhain festivities.

fin

*not so much new, and more like have had it for a really long time and have only now had the means, and space, to put it together and enjoy it

No comments: