Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 28

Day 28: This Year in Great Detail

I'm just going to dive right to the whole three months I have to blog about.

January: New Year's Eve was spent at "Eve Salt Lake". I hate fireworks (unless I'm at Disney, I'm not sure why it's different) so other than that, it was awesome. My BIRTHDAY was in January! Yay! We had a great night. Woo hoo! Birthday steak!!

February: Not a lot went on in February. My Uncle passed away. It was quite a surprise, and tough on everyone. None of us wanted to brave another funeral so soon, least of all my grandma. She was devastated to lose her brother. Valentine's day was weird for me. Every year Grandpa gave me flowers. I've never celebrated Valentine's day with a "special someone". I was always Grandpa's valentine. So, I didn't like that he wasn't here to make me smile. Andrea and I went to my mom's for a little girly "pity party" for the Valentine's weekend. We had tons of fun, with Doctor Who and food and junk, so it was nowhere near unsuccessful :)

March: Didn't I do this already?! Geez! I heard the band play, helped my mom pack up some stuff, and sent Jeff a picture of him and his dog. The end.

Ha! Ha! Done!

1 comment:

Abigail Rogers said...

I see that you have Great Britain listed as one of your interests! Perhaps you would enjoy my blog:

http://picturesofgreatbritain.blogspot.com/

As often as possible I will post photographs of glorious vistas, charming close-ups, and interesting tidbits of life in Great Britain for the pleasure of Anglophiles everywhere!