Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 27

Day 27: This Month in Great Detail

Well, being as it's only the 13th, this shouldn't be THAT bad. Not a lot has really happened this month. My cousin Jeff's birthday was on the 3rd, I sent him a picture I found of him and his dog when she was a little bity puppy. I thought he may enjoy it. I, myself, found it precious.

I saw Alice in Wonderland twice. I loved it twice. I want my own Bandersnatch.

What else...? I saw Tony and his band play (that would be the aforementioned band Approaching Zer0). They rock. For reals. Quite literally, actually.

I ate at Dee's a few times. I don't know why I love that place. Maybe it's nostalgia... or maybe I'm just easy to please when it comes to burgers. Who the crap knows...

I visited Brigham city. But, you knew that already. In fact my diligent followers probably know ALL of this already. Not my fault! 30 Days of Blog has commanded I repeat all of this!!

I've been working on my new novel, a lot. I'm still in the outlining phase. I'm about 3/4 of the way there. My characters are looking good, and all my plot twists are ready to go. I'm just working out the in betweens and such. I'm hoping to have it all mapped out by Tuesday. Then I can get my first few chapters done, redone, redone again, and then hopefully queried out. Fingers crossed!

I guess that's been my month. Not much to report, and I think I'm alright with that. Things were stressful and not so much fun there for awhile. Now the dust (knock on wood) has settled, for the time being. So, I'm really okay with just breathing for now.

No comments: