Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 26

Day 26: My Week in Great Detail

Alright, I missed it last night, but it was late. You people will just have to deal with it! (I am sorry, though. Truly, I am.)

Here we go:

Monday: I don't think I remember that much of Monday. Thinking... Thinking... Thinking.... Oh, right. I did nothing. I may have gone to the coffee house, and re-worked the novel's outline.
I did watch Big Bang Theory. I love that show with everything that I am. If I had any interest in science I would be Sheldon. Too true...

Tuesday: I believe Tuesday was the day I went to lunch with Tony. It was good times. We went to Wendy's, which was AWESOME, for we used to frequent that establishment almost daily. I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch outing.
I also wanted to watch NCIS that night, but CBS decided to be dysfunctional and have "audio difficulties". I don't recall what we watched instead... It must not have been that good.

Wednesday: Another nothing day. Read a little, worked on the book a little. I think that's about it. Gah! My life is so, very, boring!!

Thursday: This was the day we journeyed to Brigham city. I've blogged about this day "in great detail" earlier, as you've all read. Therefore, I'll be leaving Thursday and moving on to Friday.

Friday: The day started with my mom breaking, that's right BREAKING, my beautiful, valuable, ESSENTIAL, laptop. What a way to wake up. Now, in actuality, it was just the cord that charges the battery, and it was very much on the verge of extinction. She rapidly purchased a new one, and all was well.
After the computer drama, the family headed to the cinema to catch an early afternoon showing of Alice in Wonderland. I loved it the second time as much as the first. *smile* After the movie, we came home and my mom sold her baby pigs (random, I know) whilst I did my hair for the evening's festivities. We all popped over for a quick dinner of Chinese food, which was delicious, then Aly and I headed out to pick up Lacie. Once we had her in tow, we took the long way to Club Vegas. Approaching Zer0 was there, playing their last show for a while. *sad face* They played AWESOME. So rock and roll!! Yes!! Anywho, after the show, my girls and I went to Dee's. (Where else?!) After the scrumptious cheese fries we departed for our homesteads. It was a busy day (although now that I've typed it all out, it doesn't sound like it) but a successful one.

Saturday: That would be today. So far, I've woken up and had a cup of coffee. Woo hoo.

What an exciting life I lead.

No comments: