Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm going to Idaho... Oh joy.

Bah! I can't talk I'm so angry.

Ignore me. Ignore me. Ignore me.

In fact if you listened to me, I'd die of shock. For real.

;laksdjfg;alkjdfvbno[sdkfjngo[erakjnvosdfjvnwerokngeroijgaspkjnvapdifhqoe!!

I'm going to Idaho to look at my mom's new house. Awesome. I hate Idaho. A lot. Ask anyone. Hate it.

There is nothing but cow shit there. Cow shit and potatoes as far as the eye can see. 

At least the water is back on. I can finally pee and take a shower in my own house. Yippee skippy. Yippee damn skippy.

I hate you all. With your beady little eyes and crooked smiles. A plague upon your house I demand! You, with your shovel and "handy work". I curse you...

Sometimes people are lucky because they don't accidently fall into giant holes, and get accidently buried alive. 

Whatev. I'm out.


No comments: