Friday, January 8, 2010

My Brain!!

Here I have composed a list of what is racing through my brain:


1. I hate dating

2. I don't do well with other's families

3. I'm over being uncomfortable

4. Apparently, I complain a lot

5. I haven't touched the book in months

6. I wish I knew as much as Robert Langdon

7. I wish I knew half as much as Robert Langdon

8. I need a "job"

9. I'm not putting the trash can on the curb, because it's cold out there. Maybe Grandma will forget about it...

10. I need to brush my teeth

11. I think making these lists is actually helping my brain hurt less

12. I need a good laugh with good people

13. A laugh that isn't making fun of me or one of those good people

14. I should text Tony more

15. I NEED to go to the post office, but I don't see it happening anytime soon

16. I'm being a bad friend

17. I need different medication... maybe

18. I need insurance

19. Wait... I'm back to I need a "job"

20. 'Cause that's how you get insurance

21. I should get a tattoo

22. I can't commit to a shampoo, how can I commit to a tattoo?!

23. My brain is back to hurting

24. I ate all my Laffy Taffy

25. #22 rhymed

26. This is the 2nd time I've posted this list, and only #9 has been resolved

27. Maybe #10 as well


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Number 24 made me think of that song that was really popular a few years ago!?!?

Also, your list is hilarious, but I totally get the need to get shit off your chest!