Saturday, January 9, 2010

All Dressed Up with No Place To Go

Yup. That's me.

I had a date tonight (first time in a year). His car died. On the way to my house. Awesome.

He feels bad. Which makes me feel bad, because I don't feel bad. He's a really nice guy, and he REALLY wants to take me out, but I am so uncomfortable on first dates. I'm slightly relieved. Strike that... I'm AM relieved. Which makes me a terrible person. We did postpone until next weekend, so I'm not a total monster. However, I am looking forward to a night of reading. 

I'm such a loser. 

I hate dating. Hate it. All of it. Bah!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim!!!

You are not a monster! You are a beautiful lady! Next weekend will be even awesomer!!! That is now an official word! Don't be nervous, he already likes you, the hard part is over ;-) Just be your adorable self!