Monday, April 6, 2009

Teaser Blog








 None of these artworks are mine, in any way. I claim no ownership of any part of them. Some of them, I know where they're from and/or depicting, and others just struck me. They're all nicely done, so kudos to the artists/photographers.

There you go. I hope you're all dying with anticipation now! Bah ha ha!!

In other news:

 I am taking a little vacation to Utah this coming week. Blogging will most likely be on hiatus until my triumphant return (unless something happens that can't wait, doubtful, but I like to leave room for exceptions). 

 *WARNING! HERE BE SPOILERS*

I have read through Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I have quite enjoyed his adventures. I am sad that I was not born a Weasley. HOWEVER, I am still hopeful that I can marry into the family via Bill, Charlie, Fred or George. Any of those will do. I wouldn't mind getting my hands of some Cedric either. I cannot begin to describe my heartache in his untimely demise. I'm sure poor little Cho is devastated, as well. Being in the same house as she (Ravenclaw) I would know. I did terribly miss quiditch this year. I missed Professor Lupin even more. I look forward to his return to the castle. *sigh* I'm going to rip off Malfoy's nipples and throw them at him, both father and son. Douche-bags... Snape haunts my nightmares. For reals... For reals. However, I still believe him to be a good person. Just a rude, intimidating one. He needs to get over himself, just a scotch. I want a phoenix. Jessie and I need to choose our respective Animagus so we can get working on that. I'm sure it will be a grueling process. Where's Lupin? *sigh* I still miss him.

I suppose that is all. Some of you, I may actually be seeing in person this week. I look forward to that. I hope you do, as well. Oh! I need to extend my congratulations to Matt and Stacy on the birth of their daughter. Based on the photo I saw on Facebook, she is beautiful. So gorgeous. Mazel tov! Yeah, I'm not Jewish, and neither are they. I just like saying that.

Namarie melloneamin

1 comment:

Dani said...

i'm excited to read the book! :o) i wish i had the patience to write a novel....

I'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON!!! GOOOOOONG!!!!!! can't wait for Metal Gods!

i'm so glad you're reading potter still!! you've gotten far, fast! congrats. i knew you'd like it if you only gave it a shot. i can't wait til you finish. you'll die!

love!