Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Please...

I'm here. What's wrong? 

You're not answering me. Hello?! I'm right here! Tell me what's wrong. I've never seen you this upset. 

Oh no what? Stop saying "oh no" and talk to me, damn it! Please? Please what? I can't help you if you don't tell me what the problem is... 

I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. I'll always be here. Just like we talked about. Stop telling me to stay. I'm here. What's the matter with you?!

No what? I'm trying to help you. You keep asking for help, I'm offering, but I need to you stop...

Wait... 

You're crying. 

I've never seen you cry before. It's alright. I'm here for you... What's made you this sad? Tell me so I can make it better. How can I ease your pain? Please tell me. I can't bear to see you so heartbroken. Please! Tell me how to help you. 

Nobody's dying. Who are you telling not to die? We're the only ones here. 

Is this some sort of premonition? Are you having a memory, or a psychic vision? Come on now, I need you to focus and tell me...

Yes! That's it, that's me. You've said my name! You see, I'm right here. 

Why what? Oh! Alright. Stop yelling. I can already hear you, just fine. 

Stop screaming! You're hurting my ears! Stop it! 

Stop it!!

Why are you screaming my name?! I'm right here! I've told you!! 

Stop telling me not to die! I'm here, damn it! Right here! 

Why won't you answer me?! Shut up!!

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Why won't you listen to me?!  

Why can't you hear me?! Hello? Hello?!

Talk to me! You're scaring me! 

I'm not gone! I'm RIGHT HERE!

Right here...

Please... Hear me...

I'm not leaving you. I would never leave you. Why would you say that?

You're right. For us, there's no goodbye. Just like we said.  

You're getting quieter. Why does it sound like you're so far away...?

Keep saying it! For us there's no goodbye!

Come back!

I'm here!

I'm here...

Please...

Hear me...

I'm still here. 

For us, there's no goodbye...

Please... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Kim, Do NOT let go! Keep focused! And remember I love you!