Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAG

First of all it's been FOREVER since I last blogged and I apologize for leaving you all griped with suspense. I know my life is *enter sarcasm* soooooo interesting. Anywho, lets start with the fact that I've been tagged. Here is what that consists of:

Tag

The rules: 

Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules in your blog
Fill it out
Tag 6 people by leaving them a comment

1. Ten years ago...
I was 13 and dancing like a maniac. I was also hanging with Andrea in the hospital which sucked for her. And I had braces... ew...

2. Five years ago...
I was 18 and most likely sluffing school to hang out with Greg and Tony. Those were good days. I was about to graduate which I was dreading. Angie and I had an awesome combined 18th birthday party!! Woot woot!!

3. One year ago...
I was 22 and sitting at home being a bum. I pretty much hated my life, I'm not going to lie. I hung out with Lacie alot, though which was tons and tons of fun. 

4. Yesterday...
I was watching the internet guys install our new internet and then doing a happy dance when they were done and it worked. After that my roommate and I built a fort in the living room and took pictures.

5. 5 favorite snacks:
1. Chocolate covered pretzels
2. Cookies
3. Ritz peanut butter sandwiches 
4. Beef jerky
5. Fruit snacks

6. 5 favorite books:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Eragon
3. Eldest
4. The Neverending Story
5. The Hobbit

7. 5 favorite places to run away
1. My room with obnoxiously loud music
2. The library
3. Back home
4. The movies
5. A book

8. 5 bad habits
1. Eating my 5 favorite snacks all the live long day
2. My potty mouth
3. Gossiping
4. Not speaking my mind
5. My love 'em or leave 'em attitude 

9. 5 things I will never wear
1. Pink
2. A fanny pack
3. Jesus memorabilia
4. Black shoes with a brown belt
5. Crocs

10. 5 things I enjoy
1. Blogging/interneting
2. Work (most of the time)
3. Reading
4. Movies
5. Video games

11. 5 favorite TV shows
1. Friends
2. Fraiser
3. Sex and the City
4. That 70's Show
5. America's Next Top Model

6 quirks

1. I hate stepping on lines on the ground

2. I love NASCAR but I hate driving

3. I really do bust out in random dance moves... frequently

4. I use proper grammar when I text

5. I am full of EXTREMELY useless knowledge. That's why I rock at Jeopardy...

6. I have to blow on something out of the cupboard before I can eat off of or drink out of it.

Alrighty, I TAG Jenn, Lacie, Angie, Aly, Garrett and Abby. (If you're on my myspace just bulletin it or something...)

I was tagged by the marvelous Danielle. Her blog is one of the "blogs worthy of my time". 

Namarie melloneamin

1 comment:

Dani said...

lol i NEED you to post pictures of the fort!!!! i LOVE forts!!!

beef jerky is delicious. esp if it's flavored like terriyaki. yum!

eragon & eldest are great books

i laughed at the 5 things i'll never wear section. esp on the jesus memorabilia part. HAHAHA!!

i also use proper grammar while texting. how funny. :o)

GONG!!

miss you :o)