Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yes...? No...? Yes...?

ROAR!! My blog has definitely been neglected lately. And as a result so have all of my faithful readers (aka Danielle). Well, I'm back now, hopefully for good.

First of all, we had a major issue with our previous internet company.
"Yes, we sent you a statement."
"No... No you did not. How can we pay you if we don't know how much to pay?!"
"Pay or die."
"Suck it."
We died. 

We decide to go with new internet. But when there is a MASSIVE thunderstorm two days before they're supposed to install it and the internet tower is struck by lightning you have a problem. So... we waited. And waited... And waited... Then, one bright and shining morning, they call us with the excellent news of "Monday we're installing your internet!!"

The peasants rejoiced.

It was a beautiful three and a half days. Then terror struck. I awoke Friday only to find the light out on the wireless router. 
"NOOOOOO!!"

After the tears were dried I phoned new internet company and they tell me that it will be Monday before they can get someone to do something about it. By now I figure that the internet Gods hate me and are pointing and laughing. Monday I return valiantly to my phone and make the final attempt with new internet company and they schedule someone to repair it on Tuesday. 

Sigh...

Well new internet company sent out they're warrior today and to make this long tale short and less boring (too late) we have internet once again. Hopefully it will last because I NEED it. As many of you know.

That's all I have to say on this subject. 

Frogs have moved in to our backyard. I love them. They have eaten most of the scaries (i.e. black widows) and they land on my bedroom window with a quiet splat. You can see they're underbellies and it brings a smile to my face no matter my internet situation. I took a picture which will be posted one of these days. You know... The day I get off my lazy ass. Don't hold your breath. 

On a sad note: Our dog back home had a stroke and isn't doing well. Taz is super old and we know that one day will be THE day to put her down but you're never really ready. No matter what you tell yourself. I hate not being able to say goodbye. It sucks ass. Not fair. *Sigh* She's a good girl and is an essential part of our family. We love her too much to lose her. But, I don't want her suffering. So I'll support her moving on so she can be out of pain. *Whimper*

That is all for now. My bed is screaming my name, so off I go. It is sleepy bye bye time. Peace.

Namarie melloneamin

1 comment:

Dani said...

dude...i completely relate to your internet crisis. aka: danielle never has it. lol! i literally steal it from my neighbors. then God says, you theif! and after only 2 minutes of it working, it fails. :o( i usually only get internet when i'm at my rents. hence...no updates.....

i LOVE frogs! they're my favorite animals! :o) i'm jealous.

GONG!