Monday, September 29, 2008

So Tired...

It seems as though I haven't the ability to keep my blog up to date. Shit happens. Anywho, I'm back again.

My sister visited this past week and it was super-de-duper fun. She turned 21 (finally) and we hit up Pleasure Island. Side note: I am VERY sad it is gone away now. We also went to the parks a bunch of times. There's loads of pictures on my Facebook and Myspace. It was really nice to hang with her and Owen (her fiance). I like when I see my family. I miss them. Moving on.

I've been doing alot of thinking on the subject of my future. I'm not sure why. I may be bored with things being crappy all the time. Things aren't really "crappy", they're just bleh. Little by little things are getting suckier and I'm oh so over it. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck here for at least another 6 months, but after that I see a giant abyss of possibilities. It's driving me absolutely insane. Which makes me feel even crappier. I want to do this and I want to do that. But, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go. I guess it's just been a long couple of months.

Ok, this blog is going nowhere. It's stupid and uneventful. Therefore, I'll be going. 

Namarie melloneamin.

3 comments:

Dani said...

dude...i TOTALLY can relate!! what the fuck am i going to do with my life??? no one bloody knows. esp me. jesus it sucks. i'm sorry. i feel we are in the same boat. i can see many options but there isn't one that i want the most and that just makes it more frustrating cause you don't want to choose the wrong thing and be miserable for the rest of your life.

Matt said...

I must know more about giving birth to Fraggles. Sounds like more fun than a bear!

Matt said...

We could name them Wembley Gobo! Awwwwww!