Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeti...?

Well, Fay was a total bust. A small trickle of rain and a breeze. Are you freaking kidding me?! I know, I know, some people in other places got alot worse and I should count my blessings blah blah blah. But I was really looking forward to this. All that excitement for nothing. NOTHING. *Sigh* 

To add to the irritation of my day yesterday I had to leave work early due to an "eyeball issue". I have no idea what happened to my eye. It hurts. Direct lighting is the devil. I had to sit in the building with sunglasses on because it was too bright. What is that?! Ahh!!! So annoying. So I trek home and decide to call a doctor. Well one doctor is closed Tuesday and Wednesday due to the "storm". (Oh no! Everyone run from the tiny rain drops!!) And the other doctor's computer is down, naturally. So I have no idea what is wrong with it. I'm pissed. Pissed as hell. Moving on...

My cat peed on the floor. That's irritating. 

On a good note I did make it to bed very early. It was nice. HOWEVER I did dream about snakes. Why, you ask? Because they are everywhere at work. I'm not particularly "afraid" of snakes, but that is not how I want to go. Death by snake is sooooo lame. I'm not sure how I want my death, I only know that a water moccasin is toward the bottom of the list. What if... We're attacked by a giant yeti who has some sort of issue with me and begins to wreak havoc challenging me to a fight to the death. (I don't know... Maybe I ate his winter stash. I would do that...) In order to protect my loved ones from the wrath of said yeti I agree. The result is the demise of both of us. Now, THAT would be an awesome death. Can you imagine the obituary?! Anywho, nowhere in that charming story was the word snake. I'm just saying.

Alrighty. That's it for now. I just wanted all of you to know that yesterday was frustrating. That is all.

Namarie melloneamin.


1 comment:

Dani said...

dude...i feel your frustration. when i saw on the news that it wasn't a hurricane, i knew you'd be upset. lol

a yeti....yes. that's interesting. your thoughts are great! i'm so glad you're writing them in a blog! it's fascinating :o) (lol i said that like you were a science experiment i was studying. lol i sooo didn't mean it that way. ha!)

also...i as well am having issues of my own. i will be blogging about them later today. lets just say that it involves itchy red lumps and that i'm completely disgusted.