Saturday, August 16, 2008

A blog.

After reviewing Danielle's lovely "blog spot" I found it a wonderful idea. So here I am. I don't do nearly enough writing anyway and now that I'm through with my "emo" poem phase I can start fresh (you can find said "emo" poems on my myspace myspace.com/estelaradawn). I'm also thinking of starting some book and movie review blogs here so stay tuned. I tend to have some random/odd/interesting views when it comes to books and movies so it may be worthwhile to jot some opinions down. 

I guess I can give you some info about me then, with this being my opening blog and all...

I'm Kim. Please refrain from adding the berly unless I am in trouble. Thanks. I'm currently 23 and living in central Florida. I work for the Mouse (aka Disney) doing all kinds of crazy shit. Don't ask me specifics (especially here) because I can't really give you any. I have two cats. They are my EVERYTHING. Mess with them and it's doubtful you will live to see another day and that's if I feel merciful. I am of a non specific Pagan religion. Sorry if that scares you *shrug*. I'm a bit of a non-conformist and by a bit I mean severely. Why be difficult when I can be impossible? Hence my title "Being Impossible". That is what I am. Impossible. Ask anyone who knows me well.

I guess that will have to do for now. Sorry to leave you on the edge of your seat *sarcastic laugh* but work beckons. Don't worry, I'll be back eventually.

Namarie melloneamin


No comments: