Monday, August 18, 2008

Fay

During the recent stories surrounding tropical storm Fay I decided to clear the air on my feelings of said events. 

First of all, yes. I am excited. I realize that hurricanes can cause devastations to those not prepared and in some freak of nature cases. However, this is a sort of adventure that I've never experienced before. I see many opportunities for good times. I know I'm odd. Deal with it.

Item B deals with something on a much more serious note. As you all know I have two cats. To fully understand this situation a briefing on our background is needed. Maggie came to me by means of a wretched roommate who ceased in caring about Maggie's needs, both physical and emotional. So I stepped in and saved her from a life of misery. Sphinx I found at the Humane Society. He was the last of his litter left and already plagued with flem so people were disregarding him. It was love at first sight. Now some years down the road of this disgusting thing we call life I was having what some like to refer to as "issues". To make this long and unpleasant chapter short, Sphinx and Maggie are the reason I am alive today. The three of us take care of each other. Which brings me to my dilemma. During the unfolding of our approaching storm I will be working. Therefore I will not be able to attend to them if/as needed. *Note: Please do not offer suggestions. They only aggravate me. This section is more of a rant so that my thoughts on this subject are validated. Many thanks.* Anywho, I'm simply stating that while excited for a possible adventure, worries still exist even though they may not be required.

Furthermore, I would just like to make a little disclaimer to my friends/family who read this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME. I am not an idiot. I'm not going to try to brave the oncoming wrath of Fay. I'll either be safe and sound at home or in the company of Belle and her bitches (that means at work). Thank you for caring, but I am in no mood to give the "calm down" speech. I have water, flashlights, gas in the car and good company. So, relax the crap down. End of Disclaimer.

I suppose that is all for now. I will see you on the other side of the storm. BRING IT FAY!!

Namarie melloneamin 

3 comments:

Dani said...

there are no words to describe how incredibly awesome i think you are...... *smiles*

the way you word things is exquisite. i only wish i had your talent. *smiles again*

i'm so glad we can blog together. we're pretty much a big deal.

ps: GONG
pps: CLEARLY Fay has never been to florida :o)

Dani said...

oh! also! i love the name of your blog!!!!!! good job :o)

Dani said...

au contraire my good cousin...the sexual magnetism of carlisle has been discussed among many twilighters. in fact, i too am drawn towards his sexiness. you know how i love older men. :o) and james....i can't even describe how much i want him in or around or on top of me. :o)

i'm so delighted to hear that you'll be seeing the movie!! will you be in town for it? or in florida?? how's fay??