Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 01- Your Best Friend

Dear BFF,

I miss you. I hate that I always have to say that. It breaks my heart that I can't just say "Hey!" I have to say "I miss you". We suck at being apart.

I know you've had unhappy times for awhile. I need you to keep your chin up. Things will improve, I promise. New things are coming. I can feel it.

Tell Doug "hello" for me. He wants to take good care of you. I think, sometimes, you should let him. He's a pretty cool dude.

Let me know what you find in the literature world. I'm always interested, as you already know. I really liked the Star Wars book I read. Not what I expected, but it held my attention rather well.

We speak so often I feel as though you know all there is to know about my semi-pathetic life.

I love you. And... I miss you. You're the best.

Love always,

Kimmy

P.S. Fuck Disney

No comments: