Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Title? Um... Work and Bleh.

Alright. I've been at the new job now for almost two weeks. I still feel like a complete idiot. I hate not knowing how to do everything I need to do. I feel like every five minutes I'm asking someone for help. Bleh.

I must say, though, that our clothes are awesome. I highly recommend Nordstrom Rack for any and all of your apparel needs. Not just because I work there, but because we have great stuff, at unbelievable prices. Heh, maybe they should have hired me for the marketing department, instead of customer service.

Can I also express my extreme delight in "orientation" day? (Why am I asking?? This is MY blog! *shakes head*) I love being paid to sit there and listen. Learning about the company and how you're going "give me opportunities" is a fine way to bring home the bacon. I wish everyday could be like new hire orientation day...

I am having a problem with my clothes, though. The wearing of jeans is not allowed. Being as that's what I wear most, I'm presented with a dilemma. My pants/trousers/slacks are all quite old, and a bit small. Therefore, I've been challenged with looking good, and being comfortable at work. Day before yesterday, however, I got my first paycheck, and was able to pick up a new pair of pants, and some comfortable (yet freaking adorable) shoes. The weather is also warming up, so my skirts will be making they're debut shortly. Let the peasants rejoice!

Huzzah!

That's about all there is to report on the new employment. Although, I will repeat the bleh.

I would also like to add that tonight is the Project Runway season finale. I love that show with all my heart and will miss it dearly while it's away.

1 comment:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

So now the only question remains...do you get a discount??