Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Shall Now Be Referred to as Kibby.

Andrea and I went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" yesterday. It was cute. Toothless reminded me of Evie a little. Anyway, that is not the purpose of this post.

Whilst at the theatre, we decided to get some delicious foods. After I ordered my "nachos grande" (or whatever that mountain of awesomeness was called) the kid taking my order asks "and the name for the order??"
I say "Kim" .
"Kib?" he asks.
"No... KIM" I repeat.

What?! Kib?! What the crap is a kib? Is that short for something? Kibwell? Kibler? Kibvahartsky? I don't know!! Does anyone know anyone named Kib, or anything of the like?

Anywho, Andrea and I were so thrown by this we decided to stick with it. I have fully embraced Kib, and even evolved it into Kibby (for my slower friends, I've done that because Kimmy was so popular a name for me in Florida and for many of mine family members).

To make a long story short (too late) if you so choose, you may officially call me Kibby. I may even change some of my screen names from Kimmy Soo, to Kibby or Kibby Soo. The possibilities are endless!!

1 comment:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

The funny thing is I actually worked with a guy named Kib! Its not short for anything, his name was actually Kib.