Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 10

Day 10: A Photo of Me Taken Ten Years Ago

Meh heh heh. So... this was taken ten years ago (I think) and it's the oldest picture I have in my computer, so it's what you get. Wow... I look like a freaking baby.

This is my 1999 (I think) head shot. My ten year old head shot (I think). This makes me feel so old. SO OLD. Yuck. This was for Nutcracker. I was in 9th grade (I think). Good times! I miss having my dancing ability. Eh, what can ya do? I was on dance company in 99. I quit halfway through the year. It sucked. Pissed me off one too many times. I didn't tell the dance company director (director? teacher? leader? dictator? whatever you call her) that I was "quitting" I just dropped it from my schedule at the end of the second quarter. Bah ha ha! I was a vengeful little child. Anywho, that's what I think of when I see this picture. That, and I miss Marcia. I need to hang out with her more. It's interesting how few of my "dance friends" I still have contact with. Lacie and Marcia are the only ones, I think. I'm "Facebook friends" with almost all of them, but we don't even talk there. I think I'm sad about that. It just goes to show you who sticks around and who doesn't. "Friends" vs. "People you know". Something to ponder...


No comments: