Friday, February 27, 2009

This Is How Cool I Am

This here is a mosaic of my favorite Disney people.

I was slightly bored after work yesterday. And after two hours of searching last night and two hours of blood, sweat, and tears (metaphorically... Sort of) this morning, I finally got it as close to perfect as possible. It needs a better Brer Bear's butt, and a better Pluto, and the name of the Fantasia pegasus, plus some SERIOUS rearranging (that's a fun word to type). All in all, I think it's a nice first draft. *pats self on back*

That is all mine followers. Have a magical day!! *shakes head* I can't believe I just said that...

Namarie melloneamin

2 comments:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Have a magical day? I think you've been living in Disney world for too long! I love your mosaic though. Boo from Monsters Inc is one of my all-time fav characters too

Dani said...

my most favorite part is that you put a picture of yourself in here :o)