Friday, December 5, 2008

Apologies?

I just want to clear some things up about one of my earlier blogs titled "Oh Man..."

First of all I am not apologizing for any of it. One should never have to apologize for being honest. I mean, the only person I HAVE to explain myself to is myself and I already know. Just putting that out there. Now, back to the issue...

I do feel like I was misunderstood, by some, about what I was trying to say. I want to start with the fact that I was a bit (and by a bit I mean quite a lot) freaked out. People who know me well know that I freak out. It's in my nature. When high emotions are involved my brian goes into over-drive. There's a history as to why, which will not be discussed at this time, but there's a method to the madness. 

Boy mentioned in previous blog is a good guy. You should all know that by now. I just was just startled by dating. NOT him. He's not some creepy, moving too fast kind of guy. He just doesn't know me yet. Hopefully he'll get to know me. At the time I was in "Kim mode" which meant "WARNING! WARNING! Boy showing interest! Abort!". Who am I kidding?! I'm still in "Kim mode" but I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep a logical mind. Essentially, I'm trying not to freak out. "Oh Man..." was just me getting frustrations out. Yelling by means of a blog. I like to roar and I decided to roar in blog form. 

*shrug* I suppose that's all. Boy mentioned in previous blog is still around (because I know you were all wondering). He's cool and I'm taking it slow and getting to know him. So... There you go. 

Namarie melloneamin

2 comments:

Dani said...

i heard from a relative (someone very close to you) that you are dating?????? may i have some clarification on this please?? :o)


miss you terribly!!! we won't have a new years celebration this coming new year and i'm deeply wounded.

GONG

Anonymous said...

That's why my previous comment says "Vent" Because I knew you were. Slow is good, Slow is something I don't know how to do, and it's caused problems, let my freaking relationship problems be a learning experience for all! Hahahahaha I love you!