Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Man...

That's right. Oh man. Oh man oh man...

Men. They freak me out. Compliments compliments compliments. I HATE COMPLIMENTS AND FLATTERY. Period. Stop it. Stop it right now. Too much too fast. Don't call me princess, don't tell me how amazing I am. 

Officail proclamtion: If you've known Kim for less than a month or only gone on one date, don't "top friend" her on myspace or call her a princess or tell her she's the most amazing person ever. She doesn't like it. Never will. 

Why do the Gods send me these people? I once had a guy tell me he loved me before we went on our first date.  What?!  Yes! Here I am all over again. Why do people put all of their heart in so fast? What are you going to gain from that?! You're only going to get hurt. That's the only thing that can happen when you go THAT  fast emotionally. 

This is me freaking out. HE is freaking me out. I'm sorry if he reads this and it hurts him, but I need to get this out. And really, when you lay it on THAT thick THAT soon it's going to freak me out. 

I feel bad. I just don't see this working out. Plus, he's Catholic. Pagan + Catholic does not equal compatibility. He has no knowledge of my religion. And if he did, he most likely wouln't have asked me out in the first place. But this matter isn't even a matter right now. 

Thanks guys... Thank you for putting this guy's feelings in harm's way. And thank you for giving me even more reason to believe I'm doomed to an eternity of loneliness. Thanks guys... Thanks alot.

Oh man...


3 comments:

Matt said...

I know where you are coming from when a guy you barely know starts acting like you have been seriously dating for months. Its weird and usually a little creepy. But face it girl, he's just so infatuated with you he can't help himself! I'm sorry! =P

Dani said...

it's so weird with guys...i have YET to find me a winner. i'm so glad though that you at least gave him a chance!!! proud am i of you young dating grasshopper. :o) lol sorry he's a creeper. maybe once he knows you're creeped out he'll take it down a notch. have you tried talking to him?? maybe he doesn't know....give him another chance i say. (that is, after you've talked to him and trained him to your liking. lol and if he doesn't comply, toss his ass. haha!!)

love and miss you terribly!!! you coming home this christmas/new year?????????


GONG!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know ?
I guess that's where the saying comes from, "Got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince"
Oh Kim, your SO beautiful! Oh Kim how do I love thee !!! let me count the ways!!!
Good post, vent it Girl! I mean....er...Princess!