Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Events that occured during 2010:

  • Dressed up like a Sith Lord
  • Joined a support group
  • Finished a writing piece
  • My golden birthday
  • Received my first set of tools and tool belt
  • Fell in love with a new Doctor
  • Got a frog
  • Landed a job in retail
  • Left my job in retail
  • Had my cards read and learned a lot
  • Vacationed at a condo on the beach
  • Chopped my hair off
  • Met people from Denmark
  • Regained an uncle
  • Hiked to a waterfall
  • Kicked ass at laser-tag
  • Went to the fair
  • I voted
  • Got bangs
  • Read 14 books
  • Saw 2 good movies
  • Carved a pirate into a punkin
  • Survived a "blizzard"
  • Fought the Matrix
  • Made a new friend
  • Decorated 4 Christmas trees
  • Experienced* a lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice
  • Gave a dog a shot
  • Was accepted into college
  • Hugged more than one tree
*Meaning I waited outside until 2:00 a.m. for the snow to stop and the clouds to break. I never actually "saw" the eclipse.

No comments: