Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A List of 2009

Well. 2009 was... a lot. It was a lot. That's the best I can do. 

Here is a list of things I did:

1. I quit my job
2. I moved
3. I left my best friend
4. I bought curtains
5. I was reacquainted with snow
6. I went to Vegas
7. I lost a parent
8. I got a giant checkerboard
9. I made 6 movies
10. I walked around EPCOT wearing a feather boa
11. I moved an old (very heavy) armoire all my myself.
12. I watched Favre beat the Packers
13. I toured the USS Alabama
14. I read Madame Bovary and didn't like her
15. I had a pirate birthday party
16. I hit a raccoon and cried
17. I was a Jedi for a day
18. I watched the space shuttle launch
19. I got a hair cut
20. I reunited with some old friends
21. I finally read the Harry Potter books
22. I was knighted a Jedi Knight by Prince Caspian
23. I drank a fancy drink out of a coconut on the beach
24. I assembled metal shelves all by myself
25. I stole my mom's wheelchair
26. I saw the arch in St. Louis
27. I decorated a basement
28. I won an award for my writing
29. I wore pink *gasp!*
30. I became Facebook friends with my dad
31. I drove on the freeway
32. I started writing a novel
33. I started writing another novel
34. I stayed sober
35. I was a cat for Halloween
36. I fell in love with Kansas City
37. I cried at a funeral for the first time
38. I bought skinny jeans
39. I baked a golden snitch cake
40. I said goodbye way too many times
41. I watched fireworks from my bedroom window every night I was home
42. I finally bought a regular digital camera
43. I ate an entire pineapple
44. I played a prank on a mortician 
45. I got a tea set
46. I took my dog to the zoo
47. I was introduced to goat cheese and really enjoyed it
48. I went to Old Navy at 3:00 in the morning
49. I sang karaoke
50. I fell in love with the show 'Allo 'Allo

That's a lot. I did tons more, but I'm tired of thinking of them all. So, I'm stopping here.

-Fin-

3 comments:

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Yay! You blogged again! I love reading your twitter page too, but I haven't figured out how to comment yet. So many questions come to mind, I can't even write them all...

Anonymous said...

Love the list! Some of those things I need to ask you about!

Kat Slay said...

1. Your Blog Music is AWESOME!

2. What prank did you play on a mortician, and can we PLEASE use it in Bitter Critters?

3. When can you come to Mississippi for a visit?

4. CLASH OF THE TITANS: MARCH 2010!!!!! Can we please do a joint blog experience post about this????????????