Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not the Most Original Song, But I Like It.

Last night was... For lack of a better word, interesting. I went to a party which was, for everyone else, super-de-duper fun, but not so much for me. It's not the host's fault. I just didn't know anyone else but my roommate and we just didn't fit. We were those outsiders looking in. I hate that. Boo whore. Anywho, once we finally decided to leave we made it a little over half way home and my roommate's car dies on I-4. Literally dies. We were stuck on the shoulder of the interstate. Big fun. So after many phone calls we get Katrina (the friend we call "mom") and her fiance to come with assistance, ie: gas and jumper cables. After the gas proved to be fruitless we call AAA. 

"Sure, they'll be there in about 90 minutes."

"90 minutes?!"

"Yup, you're the priority since you're on the interstate."

"But... 90 minutes...?"

"Yes."

Priority?! Uh... Ok. Soon after the phone call the Fates decide to have a few more laughs and send a spider to crawl across the windshield (I know it was for laughs because it was on the outside). He was a terrifying little mother f-er too. Very creepy crawly. Definitely NOT appreciated. Moving on... 90 minutes later tow truck guy gets there and loads her car up. We follow him in Katrina's car to... I don't know... Goodyear, I think. The car is then unloaded and we proceed home. 

Now that I've typed it all out it sounds a lot less dramatic. But, it was a mini adventure for us. I guess you had to be there. 

Good news!! I have to sing the song. It's was better with the song. *clears throat*

Ding dong the witch moved out
The witch moved out.
The witch moved out.
Ding dong the wicked witch moved out!!!!!

Yeah!!! My roommate (the one who caused the turmoil with the water) moved away. Where to, you ask? I don't care. What about the rent, you ask? Doesn't matter, we'll be out by the first and her name is the only one on the lease. I will be sooooo happy to wash my hands of this entire living situation. Jenn and I are moving on to better things. Peace out.

I'm going to the Halloween party at Magic Kingdom tonight. I am oh so thrilled. I'm going as a purple fairy. Not the costume I originally planned, but you do what you can with the money (or lack thereof) you have. I'm meeting one of my friends there and we are going to party the night away Disney style. Fabulous!! Yes!!

Not much else for now. I best start fairying up for tonight's festivities. Awesome.

Namarie melloneamin

2 comments:

Dani said...

i love mini adventures.... *smile*

90 minutes!?!?!?!? that's bs.

spiders...ugh. *shudder* remember the sleepover night with arachnaphobia??????? ew.

yay for bitchy roommates peacing out!!!!!!

i have a feeling you're coming home.....yes?????


GONG!!!!!!!!!!

Matt said...

I'm so happy for you! Being rid of an evil roommate has got to be awesome! Congratulations! I'm sorry bout the car trouble, though. That totally sucks! I hate waiting helplessly on the side of the road for someone to come rescue you.