Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just so you know...

A few items of business...

First of all: I had to remove my entry entitled "Winds" from my blog. It received such rave reviews that I decided to publish it. Not in any sort of book or anything, just online. I'm hoping to generate some revenue from my writing. I'm trying to be more career minded about it. Having a few things actually "published" will help me build a portfolio, if you will. That may lead me to bigger and better things with my mad skills *does karate chop-type action*

Next http://www.triond.com/users/D.C.+Orrin is where you can view the aforementioned published items. There is also a box under my "about me" doo-hickie over there to the right... See it? Yeah. So far I have a very old poem, some photographs and "Winds" residing there. Please click on specific things to view them. I would appreciate some moneys. The more people view... The more moneys I get. Do it. I'm poor and I like food.

Lastly: Once you arrive at my little ditty of a web page don't be alarmed. I am D.C. Orrin. That's my pen name. Further explanation available upon request.

That is all.

Namarie melloneamin

1 comment:

Kat Slay said...

D.C. Orrin??? THAT'S AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And can I tell you that I appreciate the fact you have Faure as background music....